The notification of Hindustan Copper Limited Recruiment 2020 has actually been discharged for 161 trade apprentice vacancies. Such vacancies are sought by authorities for qualified and worthy applicants. You can easily check out all the relevant information listed below if you are actually involved. You may apply from 28 January 2020. Final deadline day is actually 15 February 2020 for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 161 | Last Date 15.02.2020 | Apply Online @ hindustancopper.com
The following information can be read by candidates seeking to HCL Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment. The formal notice is also required to be viewed. Click on the official notification to check out more about Hindustan Copper Limited. The following link is applicable to candidates who apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Apply.
Hindustan Copper Company, under the administrative oversight of mining ministry, is a public sector company. The company produces coppers from the mining process to the gain, burning, processing and distribution of the processed coppers, which is vertically integrated with national copper supply. The HCL mines and plants are situated in five different locations, namely Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat. Copper cathodes, copper wire plates, copper sulphate and sulphuric acid industry are available in the business. The company’s vision is to be a leading mining company and to improve product quality.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
There is actually an overall of 161 opportunities for trade apprentice. The field wise job information as set out in the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Notification.
HCL has actually launched the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice in several specialties for 161 jobs at Khetri Copper Complex. Entitled applicants may apply online for this post with online and also postal prior to the final day.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice employment online application and also notice is actually accessible in Hindustan Copper Job Website (www.hindustancopper.com). Registration for candidates must be done by www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Applicants from the recognized board or institute should pass 10th / ITI. Selection is based on the list of merits. Short-listed candidates will undergo training at the Khetri Copper Complex[ Rajasthan] in apprenticeship. The application will only be accepted for online mode. Even more particulars of Hindustan Copper Limited employment job vacancy, upcoming job notices, merit list, list of selections, admission card, result, upcoming notifications etc are available on the official website. More information is actually posted on official website.
Eligibility criteria for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020
- The prospects that have actually passed ITI just before the year 2016 will definitely must make a sworn statement on non-judicial mark newspaper sworn-in prior to a Magistrate or even Notary Public to the result that they have actually neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have actually taken work anywhere.
- Prospects having greater expert credentials such as Diploma/ B.E. or comparable will not be thought about. In addition, prospects having greater scholastic certification like B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com etc will not be offered any extra weightage, Passed 10th/ Matric test under 10 +2 system of education or its comparable.
- The age of the prospect ought to be in between 18 to 30 years as on 28.01.2020. A relaxation of 5 years is acceptable for SC/ST prospects and 3 years for OBC prospects in the upper age limitation.
- Qualification for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020: The applicant needs to be actually ITI passed coming from the corresponding field as well as should be actually honored through NCVT.
Selection Method: The prospects will be picked on the basis of merit based on their marks gotten in ITI and 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in appropriate trade in ITI and a weightage of 70% will be provided to marks scored in 10th board. In case where no ITI is needed (Like in the trades of Mate Mines & Blaster), 100% weightage will be offered to marks scored in 10th Board. Extra 10 benefit marks will be offered to dependants of existing workers of HCL/KCC. The prospect of greater age will be thought about if 2 or more prospects safe equivalent marks while preparing benefit list.
Duration of Apprenticeship training as shown versus particular trade. The Stipend will be paid as admissible under the regulations during the apprenticeship term.
Requirement of Physical Fitness— Engagement of chosen trade apprentices undergoes his/ her being stated clinically fit based on the requirement of the HCL Company.
How to Apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020
- Hindustan Copper Limited welcomes online applications from ITI passed prospects for going through Apprenticeship Training at Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex under the Apprentices Act 1961. Applicants that really want to get jobs in Rajasthan may apply to this employment coming from 28.01.2020 to 15.02.2020.
- Prospects are recommended to thoroughly check out the complete ad for information of academic credentials and other eligibility requirements prior to submission of online application. Candidates are encouraged to sign up as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals. Registration number with RDAT is obligatory to look for the above trades.
- Prospects must enroll on their own for apprenticeship in Government of India gateway (www.apprenticeship.gov.in)
- Prospect needs to choose Establishment Search under establishment menu in the above website (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) as well as pick Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL. It is necessary. The only number produced on this website must be entered in the related column in phase 2, otherwise, the request shall not be submitted.
- The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com).
- No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted.
- ‘One Applicant – One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one login-ID.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the trade applied for.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application and the Acknowledgement Slip and keep a copy of the same for their reference and future records..
- The prospects should be actually called for to provide their application online by means of the Company’s site (www.hindustancopper.com). Not one other ways of/ method of application will be actually approved. ‘One Applicant– One Application’ system will be actually observed, i.e. just one application should be actually taken from one applicant relating one login-ID. The applicants ought to make certain that they satisfy the recommended qualification standards as well as various other states stated within this notification against the trade applied for.
- After providing the online web request, the prospects must print the Computer Generated Online Application as well as the Acknowledgement Slip and also always keep a duplicate of the exact same for their endorsement and also future reports.
Key Dates for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020
- On the web application closing time : 15.02.2020
- Opening time for submitting online application on web: 28.01.2020
- Cut-off time for Age & Certification : 28.01.2020
- Notification of short-listed prospects List : 25.02.2020
- Click here for more jobs in HCL