South Indian Bank has announced Vacancy Notification for employing candidates who have completed CA for Probationary Manager Job. Interested and qualifying applicants can apply for south Indian bank po manager job on or before 23/02/2020 in the specified format. Before applying for South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2020 positions, the candidates shall carefully review the official notifications and eligibility criteria.
Applicants must ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria for their age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. before completing the online application form. The candidates are recommended for the recruitment process on the basis of information provided in their online application form. If at a later date the information supplied by the applicant is found to be false, the selection / appointment is liable for termination.
In the whole country, 15 vacancies will be filled by South Indian Bank. Candidates with more bank zeal can use this job opportunity from South Indian Bank. On 12 February2020, SIB 2020 Vacancy online application is allowed and closed on 23 February 2020.
South Indian Bank (SIB) is the private sector banking and financial services provider in india. It was founded 87 years ago in 1929. Thrissur is based in Kerala with its headquarters. It has 839 branches, 4 service industries, 45 counters and 20 regional offices.
Vacancy Details of South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2020
As told by the South Indian Bank, the total number of vacancies is 16. The following is the post wise vacancy info.
|Recruiter Name||South Indian Bank|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Name||Probationary Manager|
|Application End Date||23/02/2020|
|No.of Vacancies||15 posts|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rs. 31,705 – Rs. 45,950/-Per Month|
Eligibility Details for Probationary Manager Vacancy 2020
Age Limit: The age of the prospect Not more than 28 years as on 31.12.2019.
Qualification: To apply for above said post the applicant must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ACA)
Appointment Scale: Scale II
Period of Probation: The probation period shall be 1 year. Under probation, Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory results.
Job Location: Applicants who are prepared to serve anywhere in India need only apply.
Selection Method: Aspirants will be picked on the basis of Group Discussion &Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the right to make necessary adjustments in the selection process taking into account the number of applications for the post and to determine the number of recruitment process applicants.
Selected aspirants shall enter into an agreement to serve the Bank for a minimum period of Two (2) years (active service) from the date of accession to the Bank.
In issues relating to qualification as well as selection, Bank’s choice will certainly be last as well as no additionally communication will certainly be delighted.
Application Fee for SIB Recruitment 2020
Remit application fee online via payment gateway of the Bank. You can pay by using RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro, Credit cards and Internet Banking cards. Keep a copy of an e-receipt at recruitment process for future reference and submission.
|Post Name||Fee for Gen||Fee for SC/ ST|
Candidates satisfying the stated standards just require applying for the post. As soon as paid will certainly not be reimbursed in any type of instance, application cost.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Vacancy 2020
Candidates can use online via Bank’s web site www.southindianbank.com only from 12.02.2020 to 23.02.2020 as well as nothing else setting of application will certainly be approved.
- Make sure that the candidate satisfies all the qualification requirements.
- The candidates are asked for to guarantee that the info supplied in the Online-Application form is right prior to sending the application.
- There will certainly not be any type of stipulation to change the sent on-line application. Candidates are asked for to take utmost treatment while filling the on the internet application.
- Candidates making several enrollments will certainly be invalidated. (i.e several enrollments for the very same duty will certainly be invalidated).
- Candidates will certainly need to enter their standard information as well as upload the photograph and signature according to the specs provided listed below. Copies of the photograph might be maintained for usage at the time of Employment Process.
Guidelines for uploading Photograph:
- A new color photo should be used in the size of a passport.
- Casual pictures are not allowed with caps / hats / dark glasses.
- Go into the white background of the photo.
- Resolution: 140 (height)x 110 (width) pixels.
- Make sure the scanned picture size does not reach 50 kb.
Instructions for Signature upload:
- The applicant will sign on a white paper with a black ink pen and upload the same file.
- Resolution: 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels (width)
- Make sure the image scanned is not larger than 50 kb.
Notice that for each registered application a User I d (Application Ref. I d) created framework must exist. To login and print the application form, applicants will create their own password.
Please note the User ID and Password for future references carefully. An e-mail with registration information is sent to the applicant’s e-mail Id. Keep a copy for future reference of the application printout.
For future updates, applicants are advised to visit “careers” page at www.southindianbank.com. Please note that you must not give us a physical copy of the application
Key dates for submit Online Form
Opening time for submitting South Indian Bank Probationary Manager online application on web: 12.02.2020
Closing Date for submit Online Form : 23.02.2020